Agent Nateur • Holi(stick) N°3 Deodorant
The h o l i ( s t i c k ) deodorant will keep you smelling lovely well into the evening hours with a light trace of honey, lavender and eucalyptus.
What's in it:
Organic coconut oil, sodium bicarbonate, beeswax, sunflower butter, avocado butter, castor oil, raw organic honey, lavender essential oil, hydrogen peroxide, eucalyptus oil, love
Good to Know:
- Agent Nateur products are created with non-gmo, pesticide-free, food-grade ingredients available in order to be safe for those with even the most sensitive skin.
- If you have a history of sensitive skin or allergic reactions, please be sure to test body products on a small area inside your wrist for 2-3 days prior to using.
- Agent Nateur cannot guarantee that customers will not experience skin reactions to our products and cannot be held responsible should any occur.
- If you are sensitive to baking soda, we recommend that you try an apple cider vinegar wash prior to using our deodorant. Apply apple cider vinegar and warm water to a towel and wash your underarms before applying.
- Each holi(stick) is made by hand.
- Although it is rare, we are not responsible if your shirt gets stained.
Cayli's Tip: For best results use a charcoal soap to clean under the arms for 2 weeks when switching to a natural deodorant. I recommend the Activate Body Wash